We are currently offering virtual online* registration orientations.
Registration Orientations are done in small groups (up to 20 students) and are led by a counselor. Students will have the opportunity to briefly meet one-on-one with a counseling faculty for academic advisement and to develop a two-semester abbreviated education plan.
* Please note: Orientations are conducted through ZOOM, a web-based video conferencing application. Each session will feature a host and a co-host to ensure that all questions are answered. For accessibility, you may either call into the session or use the Zoom application.
What you need to do:
a. Log into WebAdvisor
b. Click on Student Portal
c. Click on New Student Orientation (SAC)
d. Enter your SAC email address
e. Complete the online orientation
For information on how to log on to your WebAdvisor, click on this video.
After completing the online orientation, attend a registration & advisement orientation:
To sign up for a Registration Orientation follow this link: Registration Orientation
*If link is not working please call us at 714-564-6148 to schedule a Registration Orientation
What services could I receive during the Registration Orientation?
- Discuss your placement options based on your Career Academic Pathway.
- Help in selecting your Career Academic Pathway (major) and clarify your education goals.
- Choose the best courses for you.
- Assistance in registering for classes.
- Learn about the various options SAC has to assist you in paying for your classes.
If you do not have an English and Math placement recommendation, or do not have access to your high school transcripts; please take the Guided Self Placement by clicking on the links below.
If you complete the Guided Self-Placement online; please allow at least 5 to 10 working days to receive an email with information about your placement recommendation.
Frequently asked questions:
If you have any questions please call the Assessment Center at (714) 564-6148.