You've got options!
Actively prepare for your future. Learn about the variety of resources, events, and workshops available in the Career Center to help you with your career goals.
The Career Center provides a variety of services:
Career Education (CE) provides CE students with academic counseling as well as support and resources to guide them through their Career and Academic Pathway Program completion and preparation for employment.
- Academic Counseling for CE Majors
- CE Certificate & Degree Completion
Career Development Services assist students with deciding on a major and career exploration. Students will have access to research tools, presentations, and workshops.
- Career Research and Exploration Software
- Career Presentations
- "What can I Do With A Major In _____?" Workshops
- "Let's Decide" Workshops
Let's Decide Counseling Appointments are available
Roadtrip Nation: Roadmaps to career exploration
- For registration and information, please contact the Career Center
Employment Services provide students with off-campus job opportunities and employment preparation workshops.
- Résumé Writing Workshops
- Résumé Critique Workshops
- Interview Skills Workshops
- LinkedIn Workshops
- On Campus Interviews/Recruitment
Employment Services include online job listing from local employers. For Job Listings Please Register with College Central Network.
The Service Learning Program provides volunteer opportunities for students at various community agencies. Service Learning placements are tied to course curriculum requirements (i.e. Nursing, Education, U-Link, etc.) or students may volunteer independently to explore careers in their majors. Service Learning Orientations are offered throughout the semester.
- Volunteer Internship Opportunities
- Explore Careers- Gain Work Experience
- Earn Presidential Volunteer Service Award