ONLINE DROP-IN COUNSELING
- Abbreviated Ed Plans
- English and Math Placement Recommendations
- Plans A, B, & C Information
- Financial & Personal Issues
- Dropping/Retaking Classes
- Petitions/Waivers/Overload/Course Repetition
Meet with a counselor during our Online Drop-In Hours. Please click on "Chat with" to speak with a counselor when online.
Please note: The chat feature is compatible with Chrome and Firefox browser only. Students using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge may experience technical problems when trying to connect to an online counseling session.
SPRING 2020 HOURS
Monday: 8:00am - 1:30pm *
4:00pm - 6:00pm *
Tuesday 8:00am - 2:00pm *
Wednesday 11:00am - 5:00pm *
Friday 9:00am - 11:30am *
Video on how to speak with an online counselor using Cranium Cafe:
- Make sure your device has a webcam and microphone to communicate with the counselor.
- When a counselor is available for a Chat session, you will see a green ONLINE indicator.
- Click on Chat with...
- If you are a current student at SAC, select the Canvas logo.
- If you are interested in attending SAC, select Guest Registration, then Register Here.
- Once logged in, you can ask a question to any counselor with a green ONLINE indicator and the counselor will allow you to ENTER MEETING to start your session.
- To end the session, click on Exit Meeting to log out.
PDF instructions for Cranium Cafe
Online Drop-in Counseling is also available in the Counseling Center S-112, Click Here
* Please note that Assessment Center Online Drop-In hours are subject to change, call (714) 564-6148 to confirm hours.