Exams with DSPS Accommodations/Make-Up Exam Information
This exam service is intended to be used for students who have approved DSPS accommodations. However, this service can be provided if a student was unable to test with the rest of the class due to extenuating circumstances.
The Assessment Center Exam Service Hours are as follows:
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
In order for your student to utilize the Assessment Center for exam services, please fill out the Exam Instructions Formcompletely, including attaching your exam to the form three (3) business days, excluding weekends and holidays, prior to the exam deadline you have provided. Please note you will be prompted to log into Microsoft 365 with your SAC credentials.
- You may bring physical copies of the exam in-person to the Assessment Center (L-223).
- Assessment Center Hours of Operation*: Monday through Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thursday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- *Please note that the hours of operation are different from the exam service hours
- If your exam is for 4 or more students, we kindly ask that you drop off hard copies (L-223).
- You can also call the Assessment Center with special instructions (i.e. access codes if your exam is online, etc.): 714-564-6148
Beginning Spring Intersession 2023, students will be taking their exams on a walk-in basis as long as your instructions and exam are submitted prior to your students’ visit to the Assessment Center.
Please communicate directly with your students any instructions that you may have for them in order to provide an overall positive exam experience for your students. We recommend letting your student know:
- when their exam will be available in the Assessment Center
- the exam service hours listed above
- what they should bring: scantron/blue book, calculator, etc. *a photo ID is required
- your exam deadline for them
- what your policy is if they miss the exam deadline
How Exams Are Returned
As your students complete their exams, the exams will be returned to your campus mailbox (JSC-119) at the end of the working day. The mail room is open M-F: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Contact the Assessment Center to discuss alternative options if needed: email@example.com / 714-564-6148.