Club Apple aims to unite future educators at Santa Ana College and to help one another in reaching educational and career goals. Our purpose is to provide information, support, and
guidance to students interested in pursuing a career in education through organizing and
participating in activities. Club Apple also engages in professional membership of local, state,
and national organizations.
Student California Teachers Association (SCTA)
Club Apple is Santa Ana College's official chapter for the Student California Teachers Association (SCTA), a statewide organization that provides professional development, networking, and community outreach opportunities to college students who are interested in careers as educators, particularly those pursuing pathways to teaching. SCTA serves as the collective voice for these students and as advocates for fairness, justice, and equity. SCTA's mission is guided by the core values of teacher quality, community outreach, diversity, and advocacy.
Why Join Club Apple (SCTA)?
- Build lifelong friendships by networking and socializing with other aspiring educators at SAC and across California
- Prepare for your career by engaging in opportunities for personal and professional development including conferences and special events
- Serve as a student leader in the SAC community or even across the state or nation
- Become part of professional associations and be a representative voice to speak out on behalf of future educators and fight for social change
- Student California Teachers Association (SCTA)
- National Education Association (NEA)
- Volunteer in the community by joining your peers in giving back to the campus and our local area