Santa Ana College Program
- Be 18 years of age Be a high school graduate or GED holder
- Have a grade point average of 2.0 (C grade average)
- English proficiency test minimum score: TOEFL: 500PBT / 175CBT / 61iBT; IELTS: 6; Cambridge Exam: PET; CEFR: B1; and STEP Test: 2A; GTEC: 1076, or a satisfactory score on the RSCCD English Placement Test
- Complete the International Student Application Form 2020-2021.pdf
- Submit the required documentation and fees
English Language Academy Program
- International Student Application Form 2020-2021.pdf
- Instruction for Receiving I-20 (pdf)
- Non-refundable application fee of $50.00 U.S. dollars with a minimum English proficiency test score and are applying directly to Santa Ana College credit program.
- Official academic transcripts and diploma of all language school, high school, and previous college work. Official English translations required.
- Affidavit of Support
- Bank Certification of sufficient funds to meet international student fee requirements. Official bank statement or official bank letter (must be on the bank letterhead) dated within the last 6 months with the balance of your account listed on the document (minimum of USD 23,609.00).
- Physicians Report certifying good physical health.
- English proficiency test score
- Autobiographical Statement (2 pages/ Freestyle)
Additional documents for transfer students
- Transfer Eligibility Form (students currently in the U.S.)
- Copy of I-20 (students currently in the U.S.)
- Copy of Visa,
I-94, (students currently in the U.S)
- 2 sets of the official transcript from U.S. schools
F-1 Concurrent Enrollment
If you are an F-1 student currently studying at another college or university* in the United States with a valid I-20, you are welcome to take part-time classes at Santa Ana College. Please bring the following documents to our office (VL-104):
- A concurrent permission letter from your current college/university.
- The letter must include course names as well as the semester you will be taking the classes. A new permission letter is required for each semester when taking a class at Santa Ana College.
- Your current I-20
- Your valid passport, visa, and printed
- Non-refundable application fee of $50.00 U.S. dollars
- Santa Ana College Admissions Application
*Please note: Students who are currently enrolled at a language school for "language training" will not be permitted to take part-time classes at Santa Ana College per Department of Homeland Security and Immigration Services regulations.
After you have collected all your application materials, please e-mail, mail, or hand-carry your application packet to the International Student Office. These documents will not be returned to you once they are submitted to the college.
The non-refundable $50 application processing fee is due in U.S. currency. Students can make payments by personal check, money order, cashier check
- Payable to Santa Ana College - International Student Program
- Online Payment
- Credit card (visa or master) - Please fill out the Fee Payment Form
- Cash payments are ONLY accepted in person - Please do not send cash
Application Filing Period
All applicants are required to submit all of the required documents to be considered for admission to the college.
|FALL||APRIL 1 - JULY 15||JULY 15|
|SPRING||JULY 1 - DECEMBER 1||DECEMBER 1|
|SUMMER||DECEMBER 1- APRIL 1||APRIL 1|
Please note: The I-20 will be mailed by USPS First Class Air Mail without tracking number unless received a request reading express services. Express Mail Service will be available through UEMS only. It is the applicant’s responsibility for the Express Mail Service expenses.
Due to the COVID19, the International Student Center is currently closed. Please contact us through email at email@example.com or live chat.
Tel: (714) 564-6047*/ (714) 564-6046
Fax: (714) 667-0751
Santa Ana College
International Student Office (VL-104)
1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706
Fall & Spring Semesters
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM