GREETING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS!
The office of International Student Program (ISP) is here to assist international students virtually. We are available online through Live Chat, Meet Online and Email. ISP virtual office hours below this page. We look forward to assisting you!
Welcome to the International Student Program!
The International Student Program at Santa Ana College provides a full range of services to help international students adjust to cultural and academic life in the United States.
Chat with us!
- Assistance with admissions and registration
- Housing and transportation
- Academic and personal counseling
This International Student Program website has much to offer you, whether you are:
- A prospective student visiting the site for the first time to learn about offerings and events on our campuses.
- A new student looking for information and support services that will help ease the adjustment to culture and American college life.
- A current student, seeking advice and assistance regarding immigration, graduation or university transfer.
- Alumni seeking to continue friendships and ties with the college.
A tour of this site will lead you to information on admissions, registration, academic majors, degree and university transfer, tuition, scholarships, housing, immigration, health and insurance services. The International Student Association (ISA) section deserves your special attention. The ISA is the gateway to many cultural, social, and sporting events intended to promote fun and friendship among students. Now, explore our website and learn more about the International Student Program at Santa Ana College!
Phone: (714) 564-6047 (714) 564-6046
Santa Ana College
International Student Office (VL-104)
1530 W. 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706
VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS
Fall & Spring Semesters
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Monday - Thursday
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM