Interested in getting involved on campus? Join SAC Associated Student Government! Officers represent students and provide them with resources necessary for their intellectual and social development. This is your chance to make an impact on and off campus. Plus, officers receive personal and professional development training in communication skills, leadership, resolution writing and more. Apply for student government to be an advocate for over 30,000 students. Leave your legacy at Santa Ana College!
Requirements & Eligibility
- Must be enrolled in 5 units (or more) during the fall and spring semester at SAC and maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- OR be enrolled in an adult education program at Centennial Education Center
- OR be enrolled at SAC with a verified disability accommodation on file with DSPS and maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Students enrolled at SAC must have paid their Student Life & Leadership Fee.
- Must be able to attend required meetings (branch, committee, participatory governance, etc.).