Voting Closes on May 4th at Midnight!
Interested in getting involved on campus? Join SAC Associated Student Government! Officers represent students and provide them with resources necessary for their intellectual and social development. This is your chance to make an impact on campus. Plus, officers receive personal and professional development training in communication skills, leadership, resolution writing and more. Apply for student government to be an advocate for over 20,000 students. Leave your legacy at Santa Ana College!
Requirements & Eligibility
- Must be enrolled in 5 units (or more) during the fall and spring semester at SAC and maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- OR be enrolled in an adult education program at Centennial Education Center
- OR be enrolled at SAC with a verified disability accommodation on file with DSPS and maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Students enrolled at SAC must have paid their Student Life & Leadership Fee.
- Must be able to attend required meetings (branch, committee, participatory governance, etc.).
Students can still apply after the application deadline at 12PM on Monday, April 10, 2023. Once the new ASG President is announced, on May 5, 2023, they will reach out to applicants to schedule interviews to fill the vacant ASG positions. For more information please contact, Jordan Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.