Our program provides students with a book voucher (up to $100) that can be used at Santa Ana College's Don Bookstore. In our efforts to support sustainability and more students on campus, we recycle purchased books each semester.
• Pay all student fees for the applicable semester
• Enroll in six (6) or more units
• Have a 2.0 cumulative GPA
• Be in good standing with the college
• Not be receiving federal financial aid (CCPG Waiver excluded)
Supporting Documents Needed
Please prepare the following documents, as applications will only be considered complete if the following are submitted.
1. A copy of your current “Registration Statement”
which shows your class schedule and paid student fees (obtained via WebAdvisor
2. Your "Book List"
(or syllabus) which shows the required book(s) you plan on purchasing for the semester (obtained via
3. Copy of your student ID.
Each book voucher will be a maximum of $100.00 and will only allow you purchase or rent books at the Don Bookstore. To support sustainability and students on campus, books that you purchase must be recycled to the Student Life Office at the end of the semester. If you used the voucher to rent your books from the bookstore, it must be returned to the Don Bookstore. Otherwise, all students will be required to return their books to the Student Life Office by the end of finals week. A hold will be placed on your student account until 1) the book is returned or 2) the amount is repaid.
How to Apply
1. Applications for the ASG Book Loan Program are first-come, first-serve.
2. Applications will be available ONLINE beginning August 24, 2020 via this webpage.
3. Please note that only completed applications will be considered. Therefore, supporting documents must be submitted with the application.
4. All applicants that meet the qualifications of the program and are approved to receive funding, will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a voucher.