The mission of the Inter-Club Council (ICC) is to provide an opportunity for students with a common interest to form a membership group which expresses that interest and to provide an educational experience to gain practical knowledge of organizational government.
The ICC strives to:
• Support the clubs/organizations of Santa Ana College;
• Coordinate and approve club activities;
• Provide a communications network between clubs and other campus organizations;
• Act as a resource for clubs, particularly in the areas of planning and organization, problem solving, membership promotion, and fundraising; and
• Provide a forum for expressing the interest of clubs.
Clubs and organizations represent the most visible and accessible resource for student involvement. Over 25 active clubs and organizations serve to better the college community every semester!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM!