Classified Subcommittee Meetings
The Classified Professional Development Subcommittee is a participatory governance subcommittee that provides feedback, ideas, agenda items, and support from Classified to the Professional Development Committee.
The Classified Professional Development Subcommittee meets once a month.
Email Marisol Sanchez for details to the next Classified PD Subcommittee meeting.
The Classified Professional Development Subcommittee maintains, upholds and supports the following goals of the Professional Development Committee:
- Inspires colleagues to grow professionally by building community and removing departmental barriers and silos including providing space and time for thoughtful discussion.
- Provides training and opportunities to anticipate and meet the ever-changing needs of our students and community.
- Collaborates with all college departments to support the development and implementation of Guided Pathways while increasing equity minded attitudes and practices.
- Supports employees in their career and academic advancement.
- Promotes an environment of learning, research, teamwork, communication and positive employee morale.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local requirements and accrediting body, Professional Development policies and procedures
- Adheres to California Community College Chancellor’s Office guidelines for flexible calendar program.
The Subcommittee meets to develop the agenda and provide ideas and feedback for the Professional Development Committee.
- SAC Classified Representatives
- SCE Classified Representatives
Suggestion: Minimum of three Santa Ana College/School of Continuing Education Classified Representatives
List currently being revised.
The Classified Professional Development Subcommittee supports the Professional Development Committee and works in conjunction with the:
- Santa Ana College Management Association
- Faculty Professional Development Subcommittee