Management Subcommittee Meetings
The Management Professional Development Subcommittee is a participatory governance subcommittee that provides feedback, ideas, agenda items, and support to the Professional Development Committee in the planning, developing, offering, and evaluating of professional development activities for the college community, and more specifically, for management members.
The Management Professional Development Subcommittee meets once a month on the third Friday during the academic year. Email Dr. Annebelle Nery for details to the next meeting Management PD Subcommittee meeting.
The Management Professional Development Subcommittee maintains, upholds and supports the following goals of the Professional Development Committee:
- Inspires colleagues to grow professionally by building community and removing departmental barriers and silos including providing space and time for thoughtful discussion.
- Provides training and opportunities to anticipate and meet the ever-changing needs of the college’s students and community.
- Collaborates with all college departments to support the development and implementation of Guided Pathways while increasing equity minded attitudes and practices.
- Supports employees in their career and academic advancement.
- Promotes an environment of learning, research, teamwork, communication and positive employee morale.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local requirements and accrediting body, Professional Development policies and procedures.
- Adheres to California Community College Chancellor’s Office guidelines for flexible calendar program.
The Management Professional Development Subcommittee is facilitated by the Professional Development Administrator.
Any person regularly employed by Rancho Santiago Community College District (RSCCD) in a management position whose primary office is located at SAC, School of Continuing Education or Criminal Justice Academy shall be eligible for regular membership in this organization.
2 Managers (1 SAC, 1 SCE)
- 4-6 Departmental Management Representatives from SAC and SCE campuses
The Management Professional Development Subcommittee supports the Professional Development Committee and works in conjunction with the:
- Faculty Proffessional Development Committee
- Classified Professional Development Subcommittee