Practice Your English Conversation Skills
Join us as we have fun and interesting conversations to practice our English speaking, listening and comprehension skills. No grades!
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm. in person in the Learning Center D-307
- 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm. in person in the Learning Center D-307
Other days/times upon request; online also available
Register for the Learning Center Before Attending the first time (if you are not already registered for the Learning Center), see directions below:
Registering is a two step process. Please complete both Steps 1 and 2.
1. Step 1: Register for the Learning Center.
Click here for a step-by-step explanation or follow these directions
- Go sac.edu/selfservice
- Log in with your username
- Click on student planning
- On the top of the right corner type in the section number
- Click on add section for the term
- Go back to the plan & schedule
- Click on registered
2. Step 2: If you are interested in Online Tutoring, you must follow these directions to load the Canvas class on your dashboard.
this link to connect to the Learning Center Canvas page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Go to Dashboard, click on the Online Tutoring - Fall 2023 Course.
- Look on TechConfer Zoom for the Conversation Circle link.