If you are ready to enhance your educational journey at SAC, please review the information below.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
High school students must meet all course prerequisites and necessary qualifications before registering for the course designated on their form. Please read the course description on Self-Service to ensure you are eligible for a class.
Enrolling in college courses creates a permanent college transcript.
It is the student's responsibility to drop a course before the drop deadline to avoid getting a negative grade on their college transcript.
Not all courses offered at Santa Ana College are available to high school students. Please read the course descriptions on Self-Service to verify eligibility.
Coordinated Program (MOU, Early and Middle College High Schools, and CCAP Partnerships)
- Students enroll in a SAC course offered as part of a partnership agreement between the college and a local high school district.
- Classes are taught either at a local high school campus during school hours or after school.
- These courses are entirely free for students. Depending on the modality of the course, the school and or the college will cover textbook
- & material fees.
- Students will receive dual credit on high school transcripts through a designated pathway.
- Students must complete the online application to SAC and submit their Special Admit form to the high school program liaisons.
- If all is correct, the student will be enrolled in the course(s) selected by Admissions & Records.
Let's get started: Steps to enroll for New Students
To ensure that you enroll in a timely manner you must complete all the below steps:
Apply to SAC Online. Refer to our step-by-step guidelines and/or register for an application workshop if you need assistance submitting your online application.
Download and complete the Special Admit form with all appropriate information and signatures. Please go to Self-Service to look for the class that you are interested in and ensure that there are no prerequisites that will stop your enrollment.
Submit your completed Special Admit file to Admissions & Records
Once Admissions & Records grants you permission to enroll you will be able to register for your class(es) on Self-Service. For step-by-step instructions on class registration, please follow the guide here.
Steps for Continuing Students
For students that have consecutively been enrolled in SAC, you will need to complete the following steps to ensure that you enroll in a timely manner:
Download and complete the Add Card form with all appropriate information and signatures. (please note, that you do not need an instructor signature on the add card).
Submit your completed Add Card to Admissions & Records (Adm_Records@sac.edu)
Once Admissions & Records grants you permission to enroll you will be able to register for your class(es) on Self-Service. Refer to the guide here to learn how to register.