Sign In
Contact Us


The following forms are grouped by Department and available for downloading. They are all in PDF format and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader Plug-in to view and print them. 

Mailing address for all forms:           SAC Admissions (S-101)
                                                                1530 West 17th St.,
                                                               Santa Ana, CA 92706


  • CAP form for K-12 students is required to register and must be presented to the registration staff.   A dean's signature is required for each course.  Click here for a list of Division Deans.  NOTE: Please print and complete three copies of this form.   
  • Course Repetition after any combination of the following 2: Withdrawal 'W' and/or substandard grade (D, F, NC, NP).  MUST be signed by Counselor.
  • Significant Lapse of Time (Supporting documentation must be attached) can only be used as a basis for a repetition if the student needs to meet a recency prerequisite. Repeating a course due to significant lapse of time (at least 36 months), where a passing grade (CR, P, or C) or better was previously earned. Districts may permit or require students to enroll again in a course in which the student received a satisfactory grade if the district has determined that a significant lapse of time has occurred since the last time the student took the course (per Title 5 section 55003) and the course is required by the district as a recency prerequisite or by another institution of higher education to which the student seeks to transfer and that institution requires the student to have taken the course more recently than t​he student's last enrollment. All coursework shall remain on the student's permanent record. The previous grade and credit will be disregarded in computing the GPA. If a substandard grade is received for the significant lapse of time repetition the student is not allowed to use the grade alleviation process of repeating the course.


Before using one of the following forms, please contact Admissions at (714) 564-6005 for advisement on your particular situation and which form to use. PLEASE PRINT AND COMPLETE TWO COPIES OF EACH FORM. Each form requires a signature (see below). 
  • A & G Petition (Petition for Exception to Academic Regulation)  MUST be reviewed AND signed by an instructor, a counselor OR division dean.  (Not all 3 have to sign the form.)



Santa Ana College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: