To be eligible for the Student Support Services Program, (TRiO-SSS) students must meet all of the following criteria.
- Be currently enrolled in 12 units (waived with permission of program director).
- Have an educational goal to transfer to a four-year university or graduate with an associate degree.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States (Residents must provide proof of residency).
- Have a need for academic support.
- Meet the low-income criteria as specified below (student must submit copy of parents 1040 as proof of income).
- Meet first generation college student criteria (parents did not graduate from college).
Other eligibility criteria to be considered are:
- Disabled students: may appeal low income criteria requirements; must demonstrate a need for academic support.
- Non-first generation students: must appeal first generation criteria requirements; must meet low income criteria and must demonstrate need for academic support.
|Family Size ||Income ||Family Size ||Income |
|1 ||$18,735 ||5 ||$45,255|
|2 ||$25,365 ||6 ||$51,885|
|3 ||$31,995||7 ||$58,515|
|4 ||$38,625||8 ||$65,145|