Intensive English and Cultural Study
INTENSIVE ENGLISH & CULTURAL STUDY
Intensive English & Cultural Study is a college preparation course. This course is designed for international students who plan to attend Santa Ana College or Santiago Canyon but who need to improve their English skills before entering the college credit program.
Academy students receive intensive instruction in English so they may achieve a TOEFL score of 450 or better, which is required for entrance into the college credit program. This program is offered throughout the year. Students who successfully complete this program with a TOEFL score of 450 are guaranteed an automatic transfer into the college credit program at Santa Ana College.
||TOEFL Test Date|
1/28/2013 - 5/22/2013
||6/17/2013 - 8/7/2013
- Spring and Fall: 16-week session
- Summer: 8-week session
- 24 Class hours per week (Monday - Thursday)
- 3 Proficiency Levels or more
- Reading , listening, speaking, vocabulary, grammar, and cultural instruction
- Must be 18 years of age
- Complete the International Student Application
- Submit the required documentation and fees
Please click here for more information.