WHat Do you Want to Do?

    High School Diploma or Equivalency Certificate?

    ​​To complete high school, you have two options. You can earn a high school diploma or an equivalency certificate (HiSET/GED). Both programs prepare students to transition to college or to get a better job. 

    • High School Diploma

    • You earn a high school diploma after completing coursework and proficiencies.​ With this option, you attend classes in required subjects and complete coursework at your own pace. 

    • HiSET/GED Equivalency​

    • You receive an equivalency certificate (HiSET/GED) by passing an exam. Each exam consists of 4 to 5 subtests. 

    • Both the diploma and equivalency certificate program offer ​individualized study plans to work with your schedule.​

    Not sure what program is right for you?  

    Meet with a counselor ​at the School of Continuing Education. ​​​

    You can also request information and we will contact you. 

    Request Information yellow button.png

    or call us at 714-241-5700