STEPS TO CREATE A NEW PAGE
1. Click on the Site Actions drop menu.
2. Select the New Page option
3. Enter a new page name.
4. Click on the "Create" button
The page created with a default type of page layout, Level 4 Full Page
STEPS TO CHANGE A PAGE LAY OUT
1. Clicking on the Page command from the tools ribbon
2. Then clicking on the "Page Layout" button
3. Finally, selecting the Level 4 Brief Page option.
The page layout on this page is now changed to Level 4 Brief Page.
STEPS TO FORMAT TEXT
The text content on this page was entered directly from the keyboard. The following steps show bolding and underlining:
1. Highligting the text.
2. Clicking on the Format Text command from the tools ribbon
3. Clicking on the "bold" and or "underline" buttons.
You can choose to copy and paste the text from another document such as Notepad. Then, do your formatting. Do not copy text directly here from MS Word. Copy it to Notepad first, then from Notepad to this page.
STEPS TO ADD A LINK
A link can also be added within the body of this page content. It can be an external link or a link to an internal PDF document previously uploaded by:
1. Highlighting the text to work as a hyperlink.
2. Clicking on the Insert command from the tools ribbon
3. Clicking on the "Link" button
4. Entering the full URL for an external link or navigating through your site to find the PDF document.
5. Add a short description
6. Select whether to open it on a new window or not.
Finally, this page was saved to continue working on it later by:
1. Clicking on the "Save & Close" button
This means that the page is not available to the public yet, however, any other web publisher with read priviledges to it can view it.
After the page was reviewed, it was made available to the public by:
1. Selecting the Publish command from the tools ribbon.
2. Clicking on the "Publish" button.