Thrive Center Food Pantry
Visit us @ Village Room 206
We offer FREE nutritious groceries and grab-and-go snacks for all currently enrolled SAC Students! Students may visit to pick-up snacks once per day, and groceries once per week. Please present a valid SAC ID card when visiting.
Spring 2022-2023 Hours: February 6 - June 2, 2023
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 10am-12pm, 1-6pm
We will be closed the following days:
- Monday, September 5: Labor Day
- Friday, November 11: Veteran Day
- Thursday, November 24 - Saturday, November 26: Thanksgiving Holiday
- Monday, January 2: New Years Day (Observed)
- Monday, January 16: Martin Luther King Day
- Friday, Februay 17: Lincoln's Birthday
- Monday, February 20: President's Day
- Friday, March 31: Cesar Chavez Day
- Monday, April 3 - Friday, April 7: Spring Break
- Monday, May 29: Memorial Day
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need an appointment? No appointments needed. Walk-ins are welcome!
- Is there an application I need to fill out? No application needed. Just bring your valid Santa Ana College Student ID card.
- Where are you located? We are at room Village 206.
- How many times can I visit? Students can visit once per day for grab-and-go snacks, and once per week for nutritious groceries!
- What if I don't have my Student ID card? Valid Santa Ana College student ID cards are required. Please visit the Student Business Office inside the Johnson Student Center to get your ID card.
- Do I need to bring a grocery bag? We encourage you to bring your own reusable bags when you visit.