Thrive Center Food Pantry
Visit us @ Village Room 206
We offer FREE nutritious groceries and grab-and-go snacks for all currently enrolled SAC Students! Students may visit to pick-up snacks once per day, and groceries once per week. Please present a valid SAC ID card when visiting.
Fall 2023 Hours: August 23 - December 8
- Monday: 10am - 12pm, 1pm - 6pm
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: 10am - 12pm, 1pm - 6pm
- Thursday: 10am - 12pm, 1pm - 6pm
- Friday: 12pm - 2pm
The Food Pantry is closed from August 4 - August 22. If you are in need of food, please check out the Summer Meal Programs in the community here: www.bit.ly/ocsummermeals2023
We will be closed the following days:
- Monday, September 5, 2023: Labor Day
- Friday, November 10, 2023: Veterans' Day
- Thursday - Saturday, November 23 - 25, 2023: Thanksgiving Holiday
- Monday, January 1, 2024: New Years Day
- Monday, January 15, 2024: Martin Luther King Day
- Friday, February 16, 2024: Lincoln's Birthday
- Monday, February 19, 2024: President's Day
- Monday, April 1, 2024: Cesar Chavez Day
- April 8 - April 13, 2024: Spring Break
- Monday, May 27, 2024: Memorial Day
- Wednesday, June 19, 2024: Juneteenth
- Thursday, July 4, 2024: Independence Day
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need an appointment? No appointments needed. Walk-ins are welcome!
- Is there an application I need to fill out? No application needed. Just bring your valid Santa Ana College Student ID card.
- Where are you located? We are at room Village 206.
- How many times can I visit? Students can visit once per day for grab-and-go snacks, and once per week for nutritious groceries!
- What if I don't have my Student ID card? Valid Santa Ana College student ID cards are required. Please visit the Student Business Office inside the Johnson Student Center to get your ID card.
- Do I need to bring a grocery bag? We encourage you to bring your own reusable bags when you visit.