Students 4 Students (S4S) Leaders
PROGRAM INFORMATION: Santa Ana College Students 4 Students (S4S) Leaders support SAC students through the Student Resource Desk and Student Help Desks on campus. Leaders help in navigating SAC technology and provide information and referrals to campus wide programs and services.
WHO ARE S4S LEADERS? S4S Leaders are current SAC students who serve as role models to other students and help them navigate the SAC campus & SAC technology.
HOW and WHERE DO S4S LEADERS PROVIDE SUPPORT? S4S Leaders assist students through three locations on campus:
1. Student Resource Desk (Admissions Building - S):
- Provide referrals to campus resources and services.
- Help students navigate the SAC campus.
- Provide SAC general information.
- Provide information regarding SAC admissions/application process, class enrollment, and WebAdvisor password re-set.
2. Student Help Desk (Nealley Library):
- Provide students technical support and computer help related to SAC technology; WebAdvisor & CANVAS password-reset.
- Digital Don Laptop Loan Program check-out/ check-in.
- Help trouble-shoot Digital Dons Laptop ONLY (no personal laptop/equipment).
- Provide information & assistance with downloading Microsoft Office 365.
- Help navigate SAC campus and connect to resources.