Welcome to The SPOT
The Spot provides a designated campus location for the entire SAC community to socialize, network and engage in structured activities. It serves as the official student lounge on campus and offers activities, games, charging stations and a study space.
Come visit us at the Johnson Student Center
Game Room Rules
The following rules are in place for using The Spot and designed to maintain an inclusive environment:• Treat the student lounge with respect as it is a shared space for all students.
- Understand that the resources available (TV, games, equipment, etc.) belong to the student community, and to therefore utilize such resources appropriately.
- Report any problems with equipment or the room to The Spot Attendant as soon as possible.
- Clean up after yourself before leaving the lounge.
- Equipment is never permitted to leave the student lounge.
- Music may be played at a very minimum level to allow others to enjoy entertainment in the lounge.
- No food or beverages are permitted on the pool tables.
- Be responsible for your actions in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Santa Ana College Student Code of Conduct.
- Student lounge use and access is a privilege. It may be revoked at any time for violating stated policies as well as general misconduct.
Refusal to follow the Game Room Rules may result in removal from the lounge and/or further disciplinary action through the Student Life office.