Buy your permit online
Important Summer 2021 Parking Information
Welcome to the Summer Semester!
Parking permits are NOT required for the Summer Semester.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your
local campus safety office at (714) 564-6330.
Buy your permit online via
WebAdvisor or by selecting the link below.
Persons that have paid the appropriate fee and are displaying an appropriate permit shall be permitted to use the Rancho Santiago Community College District (RSCCD) parking facilities at all of its locations including Santa Ana College and Santiago Canyon College.
View list of all RSCCD parking locations
The purchase of a parking permit does not guarantee space availability.
Parking permits are issued solely by authority of RSCCD and are not authorized for resale.
Note: Parking permits are required on Saturdays, Sundays, and State holidays.
Steps to Purchase Parking Permit
- Select the Purchase Parking Permit button above
- Log in to WebAdvisor by selecting the Log In link located in the lower right corner of the WebAdvisor home page
- Enter your WebAdvisor ID and Password and press the Submit button
- Depending on your affiliation with SAC select the Students, Faculty or Employees button
- Select the Purchase Parking Permits icon
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete Parking Permit purchase.