Annoucement: In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, temporary remote services at Santa Ana College will continue through the end of the Summer 2020 semester. SAC Promise Program continues to provide virtual support to our students during this challenging time. We are here for you!
Please continue to check your SAC email and RSCCD Coronavirus Announcements for updates on the campus closure. Thank you!
Our Purpose Santa Ana College (SAC) Promise is an initiative of the Santa Ana Partnership, which was formed in 2011 by the UCI, CSUF, SAC, SAUSD and the City of Santa Ana to elevate academic achievement and college-going throughout the greater Santa Ana area. Our goal of the program is to support students who would like to attain a certificate, AA degree and/or transfer to a four-year university. Click here to view our partnership contract. Program Benefits
- First Year Free Tuition
- Cost of attendance for the first year is fully covered.
- Digital Dons Laptop Loan
- Students are eligible to borrow a laptop for Fall and Spring semesters
- Bookstore Gift Cards
- Students are eligible to receive two bookstore gifts cards (one in the fall & One in Spring) upon completion of requirements
- SAC Promise Center
- Dedicated study space for incoming/continuing students.
- Transfer Guarantee
- SAUSD Graduates: Transfer guarantee to UCI and CSUF
- Santa Ana Residents: Transfer guarantee to UCI as long as they participate in the SAC U-Link Program.
- Individualized Counseling Appointments
- Priority SAC Promise appointments with dedicated counselors.
- Book Loan Program
- Students can loan out a textbook for a full semester. Book availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
NOTE: All benefits and details are subject to change depending on availability
- Fall 2020 High School graduates who either attended a SAUSD High School and/or are Residents of Santa Ana
- Attend a SAC Promise Orientation
- Enrolled in a minimum of 12 units or more during the Fall and Spring semesters
- Submitted FAFSA or California Dream Act application
- Meet with a counselor for a comprehensive education plan (4 semesters)
Students with Undocumented StatusWe are unapologetic and unafraid-trained allies to undocumented students and their families. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have questions, concerns about your status, or would like guidance toward resources to ensure your success while at Santa Ana College. Did you know we have a website dedicated to informing the community about undocumented-related resources (i.e. AB540, DACA, financial aid, etc.)?
SAC Undocu-Scholars Program