Welcome to the Santa Ana College Promise!
Santa Ana College (SAC) Promise is an initiative of the Santa Ana Partnership, which was formed in 2011 by the UCI, CSUF, SAC, SAUSD and the City of Santa Ana to elevate academic achievement and college-going throughout the greater Santa Ana area. Our goal of the program is to support students who would like to attain a certificate, AA degree and/or transfer to a four-year university.
- First Year Free Tuition!
- Cost of attendance for the first year is fully covered.
- Digital Dons Laptop Loan
- Students are eligible to borrow a laptop for Fall and Spring semesters.
- Bookstore Gift Cards
- Bookstore Gift Card #1 - Full-time student, submitted FAFSA/Dream Act, attended CNSL N45
- Bookstore Gift Card #2 - Online Educational Plan and attended one transfer related activity
- SAC Promise Center
- Dedicated study space for incoming/continuing students.
- Transfer Guarantee
- Transfer Guarantee for SAUSD graduates to UCI and CSUF.
- Transfer guarantee to UCI for Santa Ana Residents, as long as they participate in U-Link Program.
- Individualized Counseling Appointments
- Priority over SAC Promise counseling appointments
- Book Loan Program
- Students can loan out a textbook for a semester, if needed. Book availability is on a first come first served.
*ALL BENEFITS AND DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY.
- Fall 2020 High School graduates who either attended a SAUSD High School and/or Residents of Santa Ana
- Enrolled in a minimum of 12 units or more (Fall/Spring semester)
- Submitted FAFSA or California Dream Act application
- Visit us in room S-107 to study, print, us a computer, or ask questions.