Santa Ana College is committed to your success! The Santa Ana College Promise program serves first-time, full-time college students with strategic benefits benefits and support designed to help you achieve your goals. Eligible students receive free tuition, textbooks, academic support, and more. See below for more information and sign up for our interest list to join.
- First Year (Fall & Spring) Free Tuition
- Digital Dons Laptop Loan
- Students are eligible to borrow a laptop for Fall and Spring semesters
- Bookstore Gift Cards
- Students are eligible to receive two bookstore gifts cards (one in the fall & one in Spring) upon completion of requirements
- SAC Promise Center
- Dedicated study space for incoming/continuing students.
- Transfer Guarantees
- Individualized Counseling Appointments
- Priority SAC Promise appointments with dedicated counselors
- Book Loan Program
- Students can loan out a textbook for a full semester. Book availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
NOTE: All benefits and details are subject to change depending on availability & student criteria. Click here for more information.
- Fall 2021 first-time freshman attending Santa Ana College directly after graduating from a California high school and eligible for in state tuition. Click here for more information regarding in state tuition and residency guidelines.
- Attend a SAC Promise Orientation. Join our interest list to receive updates on upcoming orientations.
- Maintain enrollment in a minimum of 12 units for both Fall and Spring semesters.
- Submitted FAFSA or California Dream Act application
- Meet with a counselor for a comprehensive education plan (4 semesters planned in advance)
NOTE: All requirements and details are subject to change depending on availability & student criteria. Click here for more information.
Students with Undocumented StatusWe are unapologetic and unafraid-trained allies to undocumented students and their families. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have questions, concerns about your status, or would like guidance toward resources to ensure your success while at Santa Ana College. Did you know we have a website dedicated to informing the community about undocumented-related resources (i.e. AB540, DACA, financial aid, etc.)?
SAC Undocu-Scholars Program