THE HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER
IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT
ONLINE SCHEDULING FOR MEDICAL SERVICES APPOINTMENTS
IS NOW AVAILABLE!
MAKING A MEDICAL SERVICES APPOINTMENT HAS JUST GOTTEN EASIER!
CLICK OUR LINK : shs.sac.edu
Then follow these instructions:
1. Using your Webadvisor email: log on to shs.sac.edu
2. Log in using your Webadvisor ID as follows: ID@student.sac.edu
3. This will take you to PnC Open Communicator
4. Answer the questions with your information and you will be connected to necessary forms for your appointment.
5. The next screen will ask you what type of appointment you would like to make.
6. Appointments with the medical doctor and for some medical services must be made by calling (714) 564-6216 or emailing SACHealth_Center@sac.edu
Need help accessing online scheduling? Please call (714) 564-6216.
For Psychological Services for either face to face or telehealth, we request that you either call (714) 564-6216 or email SACHealth_Center@sac.edu
If you are in crisis or need immediate support please call:
*ALL RESOURCES ARE FREE, 24/7, and CONFIDENTIAL
If you are in need of emotional support, please call or text the NAMI WarmLine for free:
The OC WarmLine servicing Orange County, CA resident only.
Call or text:
(714) 991-6412 Toll Free
877-910-9276 | 24/7, service is free
Virtual Wellness Workshops Via Zoom
Want to learn new ideas on how to manage your stress, manage worry thoughts, understand emotions or sleep well? These workshops are for you. Participants will learn coping strategies to: enhance well-being, manage a range of emotions, and increase stress management skills.
The Health and Wellness Center supports student success by recognizing that total wellness is essential to academic success. The Center strives to provide optimum physical and mental health services to the college community in a confidential environment with sensitivity to individual needs. All information is confidential and available only to the patient with few exceptions as mandated by law.
Physical Health and Wellness Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Birth Control and Family PACT program*
- Blood pressure checks
- Emergency Contraception*
- First aid treatment
- Flu immunization*
- Hearing test
- Laboratory tests*
- Physical examination*
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin test*
- Urine drug test*
- Vision screening
*Modest fees, list available upon request.
Mental Health and Wellness Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Anger management
- Anxiety or stress management
- Depression/lack of motivation
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family and social relationships
- Life transitions
- LGBTQ related support
- Sexual assault
- Sleep disturbances
- Substance use and abuse
NOTE: Safe Harbour Sexual Assault Support