Welcome to the SAC University Transfer Center's
University of California (UC) Application Guide. Are you ready to apply for transfer to your top UC's? If you are unsure if you meet all transfer requirements, please contact us online to schedule a UC transfer check appointment. We are here for you every step of the way!
Application Dates and Deadlines
|Winter/Spring Term||July 1-31||Late June for Summer Graduation ||Late June for Summer Graduation |
|Fall Term||October 1 - November 30 ||Mid-February 2024 for Spring Graduation ||Mid-March 2024 for Spring Graduation |
Universities and Resources
Accepting a UC offer of admission:
Students can accept an admission offer by agreeing to the provisions/conditions outlined in the offer and submitting their Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) with the SIR deposit to reserve their space at a campus. The SIR deposit is $250. Some important things to keep in mind about accepting a UC admission offer:
- Student can accept only one admission offer from one UC campus.
- The SIR deposit is applied to the student's first enrollment term tuition.
- Students that qualified for the UC application fee waiver will have the SIR deposit deferred until financial aid is disbused.
- The SIR depostit is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
- A Statement of Legal Residence (SLR) for tuition determination purposes may be required.
Stay in the loop of UC representative appointments, events, and updates by signing up for our interest list.