Take the AP Spanish Exam to earn transferable college credit!
The AP Spanish Exam is given nationwide only once a year in early May. Eligible SAC students must register for the exam in the preceding fall semester. Sign up for our email database or text alerts to receive updates.
About the Exam
- Current SAC student
- Attend an information session hosted in the fall semester
- Present a valid SAC ID at the information session
- Have NOT taken Spanish 101 or 102
- Have NOT attended high school where Spanish was the primary language of instruction
- It is the student's responsibility to meet strict payment deadlines. Failure to do so can jeopardize your ability to take the exam. Staff will determine if student qualifies for the reduced fee.
- Exam Fee*: $100
- Reduced Fee*: $70
- *Fees are subject to change.
- If you are in need of special accommodations, please notify coordinators by the deadline stated in the information session.
For additional questions, please contact Gerardo Contreras (714-564-6171 / S-110).