COVID-19 Testing is Now Available at Santa Ana College!
In cooperation with the
City of Santa Ana and community partners, Santa Ana College is proud to announce that it is now the first permanent physical location to offer those who Work, Live and Learn in Santa Ana free access to COVID-19 testing.
Testing to be held every Saturday and Sunday from September 26-October 10!
Testing will be available for drive-up (appointment necessary)
or walk-up (limited availability)
To make a drive-up appointment please call (877) 362-9779 or Visit www.medicatestinggroup.com for more info.
Appointments are first come first serve.
Who is eligible?
You will be asked for proof of residence, SAC employment or SAC student enrollment.
- Proof of residence can be provided in the form of a driver's license, utility bill, rental agreement, etc.
- Proof of Santa Ana College student status can be provided in the form of a student I.D. card or proof of enrollment.
- Employees will be asked to provide their name and a photo ID.
- There is NO insurance requirement.
- Masks and social distancing practices are required
- Tests can be administered in the patient’s vehicle
- Tests are self-administered nasal swabs.
- Tests are NOT invasive sinus tests
Santa Ana College:
1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706-3398
Get Driving Directions
Drive-up services will be available in parking lots #7 and #8
Walk-up services will be available in parking lot #8
View/Download Campus Map
Upcoming Testing dates:
Saturday, September 26, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 27, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 3, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Sunday October 4, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 10, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.