Starfish Student Success Platform
Starfish is our Early Alert platform as of Fall ‘20 and will encourage better student/campus communication to achieve success. Supported by pathways Success Teams, Starfish is a critical tool in our implementation of Guided Pathways.
We expect 100% of our faculty to adopt the Starfish tool this year! Login now with your SAC email address and password.
With Starfish, faculty can:
• Communicate with students about how they are doing.
• Acknowledge student awesomeness with kudos.
• Raise flags or alerts about student concerns.
• Communicate with counselors and support services.
• Refer students to key campus resources such as Tutoring, Counseling, DSPS, Financial Aid, and Health & Wellness.
Want to know more? Watch this 2-minute video.
How to Respond to a Starfish Progress Survey (video)
Guidelines and Best Practices for Student Notes (pdf)
Future trainings will be listed on the Professional Development Calendar.