Our Maintenance and Operations department is responsible for maintaining and operating the following areas.
- Building automation and energy management systems
- Campus Keys and lock services
- Carpentry needs
- Custodial Services
- Electrical Lighting and power systems
- Grounds preservation and maintenance
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
- Interior and exterior architectural and structural systems
- Painting Services
- Plumbing systems
- Transportation services
Our custodial services include cleaning, sanitizing, floor care, stocking paper products, changing interior light bulbs, and collecting and disposing of refuse. In addition, we provide set ups for special events on campus.
Our department utilizes an online work order system to manage non-emergency campus facility needs. It should not be used for situations where someone's health and safety is at an immediate risk. You may access our Online Work Order system under our department Resources on the left.
Please feel free to contact anyone of our team members for assistance.
"Coming together, sharing together, working together,
- Author Unknown