If you would you like to post your SLPA job opening (or related) here! Simply Email your Ad or Information to: email@example.com
or mail to
1530 W. 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92703 Attn: Monica Zarske, Coordinator, SLPA Program
Other SLPA Job Listings
10/2022 VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY-Learning Tree Therapy
Learning Tree Therapy is seeking volunteers at their North/East Long Beach and Harbor City Clinics. Learning Tree Therapy is a private practice that serves early intervention through elementary aged children in speech and occupational therapies.
If interested-contact Andrea for more information/ firstname.lastname@example.org
10/2022 The Stepping Stones Group, LLC-City of Industry/Montebello Locations
Job Announcement: LinkedIn
10/2022 CHOC Children's-Fountain Valley
Job Announcement : LinkedIn
10/2022 Irvine Unified School District
Job Announcement: LinkedIn
10/2022 The Stepping Stone Group, LLC
Job Announcement: LinkedIn (Placentia, Ca)
Job Announcement: LinkedIn (Fullerton, Ca)
Job Announcement: LinkedIn (Mission Viejo, CA)
10/2022 Menlo Park City School District
10/22 Speechgeek, Inc.-Vallejo, California
- Seeking SLPA's
- Full and part-time schedules available
- Serves pediatric population
- Offers a suppportive and flexible environment/flexible work schedule
- For more information contact Tylene Taylor @ 510-681-9000
8/2022 H.O.P.E Speech and Language Therapy Center
H.O.P.E. Speech and Language Therapy Center, Inc. is hiring a part-time speech-language
pathology assistant. Candidate is responsible implementing treatment plans as developed by the
supervising speech-language pathologist as well as communicating and collaborating with the
family and the supervising SLP. Other responsibilities include but not limited to documenting
client's progress, coaching caregivers, providing treatment through a variety of service delivery
models such as home-based, center-based, individual, and group.
- Qualifications: SLPA license (Required)
- Salary: $27-30+ per billable hour depending on experience and training
- Areas of service include: Westminster, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Costa Mesa,
- Send resume to: email@example.com
8/2022 BrightStar Speech & Language Services
Office #: (714) 730-7700/ www.brightstarspeech.com
- Pediatric Clinic in Orange County is looking for knowledgeable, caring, energetic and dedicated licensed Speech Language Pathologists Assistance to join their team.
- specialize in pediatrics and young adults’ speech and language services.
- offer individualized evaluations and customized services in all areas of communication including, receptive and expressive language, articulation and phonology, pragmatics, fluency and voice.
- If you are looking for a rewarding job making a difference in the lives of many children and young adult's they invite you to be a part of their amazing team.
· California SLPA License
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
· Positive attitude.
· Professionalism, leadership, and sensitivity.
· Good work ethic, efficient, resourceful, and organized.
· Highly competitive salary depending on the candidate’s qualifications.
· A comprehensive benefits package including Dental, Vision, Life and Health Care Plan.
· Relocation assistance.
· Loyalty bonus.
· Professional license and professional insurance reimbursement.
· Manageable caseload.
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time
Bright Star Speech and Language Services: Office # (714) 730-7700/ www.brightstarspeech.com
8/2022 Autism Learning Partners/Children's Learning Connection
- Children’s Learning Connection is an interdisciplinary pediatric therapy team in Orange County, CA offering ABA, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disorders.
- We have three clinic locations including Huntington Beach, Orange, and Laguna Hills. Serving Orange County children and families with therapy services for over 15 years!
- Currently, we are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for our Orange, CA clinic.
The Speech Language Pathologist Assistant is responsible for pediatric treatment in the area of Speech Therapy. Employee will provide their services in a generally accepted manner while adhering to the code of ethics of the profession, and in accordance with any and all applicable state laws.
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- State Licensure as a Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
- 1-3 years of experience working in pediatrics
Children's Learning Connection is a division of Autism Learning Partners.
Autism Learning Partners supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-timeFor full details, see posting at www.indeed.com/ Autism Learning Partners
5/2022 Behavioral Learning Center
Behavioral Learning Center, now part of Star of CA (a Stepping Stones Group Company) is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologist Assistants in San Fernando Valley, CA!
- Assisting in the assessment and treatment of speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders in the home setting
- Implementing speech and language programs or activities as planned
- Monitoring the use of alternative communication devices and systems
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams including Occupational Therapists and Behavior Analysts.
- Providing individual or group intervention/therapy in the home setting
- Assess communication skills (e.g., articulation, fluency, voice, expressive and receptive language, etc.) for the purpose of identifying communication disorders, determining program eligibility, and developing recommendations for treatment.
- Assist in the provision of ongoing training and education to caregivers
- Watching your clients make progress as a result of your team's efforts
- Required: Bachelor's degree in speech-language pathology, communication disorders, or related field of study
- Current Speech-Language Pathology Assistant registration with the Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology, and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board of California
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years of work experience working with children (ages 0-7) with autism spectrum disorder in-home or school setting
- Valid California Driver's License, clean DMV report, and proof of automobile insurance
- Acceptable fingerprint clearance through California DOJ and FBI
- Tuberculosis clearance
- Ability to lift/pull/push items weighing up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, twist, kneel, bend-over, crouch down, walk, sprint for extended periods of time
Join our team of essential workers and be a part of an exceptional team that has fun together, supports one another, and strives together to achieve the purpose and values of BLC!
The Stepping Stones Group (click to apply)
4/2022 Words & Motion Speech Therapy Group Inc.
- Words & Motion is a new speech therapy clinic located in Huntington Park.
- They are seeking licensed, energetic bilingual SLPA's to deliver pediatric services.
- $45-$50/ billable hour depending on experience
- Paid Mileage and travel time
- P/T & F/T positions available
- Health, vision, and dental benefits provided for full-time employees
- Areas of service include: Los Angeles (various zip codes), Maywood, Huntington Park, Bell, Bell Gardens, South Gate, Lynwood, Compton, Paramount, & Carson
- Send resume to: Dana Dempsey, M.A., CCC-SLP
4/2022 Jump and Schout Therapy
- Jump and Schout Therapy is a multi-disciplinary private practice with two locations: Brea and Chino. Diagnostic and therapy services are provided both individually and in small groups to children and adolescents.
- Currently seeking a F/T Speech and Language Pathologist Assistant to join their team in Chino, CA starting in May of 2022.
- SLPA Duties include implementing speech and language programs or activities as planned and directed by speech-language pathologists for individual and group sessions.
- Monitoring the use of alternative communication devices and systems.
- Document clients' progress toward meeting established treatment objectives.
- Perform support duties such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- This person will be a team player who is able to collaborate with other disciplines in addition to other employees
- This person will have a current SLPA license
- This person should be willing to provide support to both facility locations if needed
"Here at Jump and Schout Therapy, we have pediatric specialists in ST, OT, and PT. Jump and Schout Therapy is a practice unlike any other. Our family-friendly clinic is different, in that we provide a warm and inviting environment that celebrates a child’s personality and strengths. From the minute our families walk through the door, we focus on social greetings and family participation".
Jump and Schout Therapy offers:
- High Compensation
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick and Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Annual CEU Hours
- Flexible Schedule
- Team Training
- Call Leann Schouten, to learn about this opportunity to join our family!
Leann Schouten, ClinScD, CCC-SLP, HLA
Doctor of Clinical Science Research, Speech and Language Pathology
Certified Speech and Language Pathologist
CEO: Jump And Schout Therapy
- Cell or Text) 949-212-1116
2/2022 RAPHA PHYSICAL THERAPY
4959 Palo Verde Street, Suite 109C, Montclair, CA
- RAPHA Physical Therapy is a growing pediatric rehabilitation company located in Montclair, California.
- RAPHA is currently looking for dynamic individuals to be a part of their elite multi-specialty team
- 2-3 Full-Time SLPA positions to work with children with Autism and language production disorders in our clinics.
- The successful applicant will have a passion to work with the pediatric population
- If you are waiting for your license, not a problem. Agency will mentor you while you wait.
- Competitive pay rates
- Bilingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to go to www.raphapt.com to learn more about the company.
01/24/2022 OC AUTISM FOUNDATION
OC Autism Foundation is currently looking for Full-time SLP/SLPA:
Location-7441 Garden Grove Blvd, Suite M, Garden Grove, CA 92841
- Immediate full-time in-center position available
- Must have an approved Calfornia State Licensure
- Experience with Autism and Behavior a plus
- Call (714) 799-3030 to schedule an interview
- Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- website: www.ocautismfoundation.org