Career Education counselors are here to provide you with information and answer your questions.
Click here to learn more about the many degrees and certificates you can earn.
Visit a Career Education Counselor for information on the programs available at Santa Ana College!
Please call the Career Education Counseling Office to schedule a counseling appointment at (714) 564-6254
Career Education Counseling can help you:
- Achieve your goals, including academic, career, and personal development.
- Clarify your educational and career goal.
- Make an academic plan that takes into account your personal needs.
- Monitor your progress.
- Assist in understanding major requirements and general education requirements in preparation for a certificate and/or associates degree.
- Develop a Student Educational Plan (SEP) - required for Financial Aid appeals.
- Evaluate previous coursework completed at other community college/university.
- Clear Prerequisites.
- Become aware of support services available on campus.