Santa Ana College STEM Core Program is a cohort-based learning community at Santa Ana College that seeks to increase the participation of underrepresented minorities, women, and veterans in the field of engineering. Program participants will take classes together, receive academic counseling, tutoring, intensive math preparation, and opportunities for paid engineering internships. The program helps participants explore careers in engineering and place them on an academic pathway to become engineers.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
USE THE APPLY NOW BUTTON TO FILL OUT OUR APPLICATION
WHY JOIN STEM CORE?
- Cohorted classes offering a community of fellow STEM students
- Structured tutoring sessions for students
- Priority registration in Math, Chemistry, and Engineering classes
- Hands on experience through STEM core workshops- skill building
- Exposure to engineering careers- industry site visits
- University campus tours
- Academic and social support- through a Student Support Specialist and Program Counselor
- Opportunities for paid internships and resume review