Remote Technology Classes for Virtual Professionals
Build your digital skills to meet the increasing demand to work remotely outside the office.
Training includes document sharing methods, videoconferencing, effective online communication, remote project management, and virtual collaboration.
- BA 127 Microsoft Teams
- BA 182 Google Apps & Google Drive
- BA 149 Technology for Interpreters & Translators
- BA 153 Social Media Apps for Employment and Business (build a professional LinkedIn account to advertise your resume and marketing a business)
- BA 163 Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (full editing of PDF files, digital signatures, fillable forms)
Professional training in Microsoft Office apps to work more efficiently and enhance your business projects:
- BA 125 Microsoft Word
- BA 126 Microsoft Outlook
- BA 188 Microsoft Excel
- BA 189 Advanced Microsoft Excel
- BA 190 Microsoft PowerPoint
- CMPR 167 Microsoft Access
- BA 179 Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) = 3 exams in 1 class
All courses are available online. Most Microsoft courses include the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) industry certification.
- Virtual Assistant / Professional
- Customer Service Representative
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Support Specialist
- Interpreter / Translator (business, medical, education, government, legal)
- Medical Assistant
- Digital Content Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Sales Representative
- Presentation Specialist
View Business Apps & Technology Overview brochure for details.
Contact Career Education Business Counselors
714-564-6254 or Live Chat on Counselors Web Page
- Get help planning class schedules
- Set education and career goals
- Complete graduation forms
- Learn about financial aid and support services
Information provided on this page is based on Catalog 2021-22. Previous catalogs are listed on the SAC College Catalogs web page.