Microsoft Office Professional Skills Training
The Microsoft Office Professional programs provide professional training in using all the tools and features of software applications based on current business standards. Learn proper methods and advanced techniques to enhance professional business projects, improve communication, and increase productivity.
Courses prepare students for
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access to earn industry recognized certifications to validate your technical skills to employers.
View Microsoft Office Professional brochure for details.
Competitive Advantage for Today's Workforce
Professional technology skills training, the SAC certificate and degree, and the Microsoft Office Specialist industry certifications will innovate your career and boost your resume.
You will gain employment skills for any position in any department for any company, from small offices to large corporations.
You will learn Adobe Acrobat Pro to work with PDF documents created from Microsoft Office apps. The BA 163 Acrobat Pro course topics include how to edit, sign, secure, and create fillable form PDF files.
Remote Technology for Virtual Professionals
Build your digital skills to meet the increasing demand to work remotely outside the office.
Remote technology training includes document sharing methods, videoconferencing, effecive online communication, remote project management, and virtual collaboration.
- BA 127 Microsoft Teams
- BA 182 Google Apps & Google Drive
- BA 149 Technology for Interpreters & Translators
- BA 153 Social Media Apps for Employment and Business (build a professional LinkedIn account to advertise your resume and marketing a business)
Achieve Higher Levels of Certification with SAC BA Classes
The more Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams you pass, the higher the certification level of achievement.
You can become "Microsoft Office Associate" certified and "Microsoft Office Expert" certified while completing your BA Microsoft classes.
The practice tests and exams are included for free in these BA MOS Exam Prep Courses:
- BA 125 Microsoft Word
- BA 126 Microsoft Outlook
- BA 188 Microsoft Excel
- BA 189 Advanced Microsoft Excel
- BA 190 Microsoft PowerPoint
- CMPR 167 Microsoft Access
- BA 179 Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) = 3 exams in 1 class
Each BA Microsoft Office course is 2 units.
CMPR 167 Access and BA 179 Microsoft Office classes are 3 units each.
All courses are available online.
- Office Administration
- Administrative Management
- Customer Service Representative
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Support Specialist
- Virtual Assistant / Professional
- Graphic Designer / Multimedia Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Social Media Specialist
- Medical Front Office
- Digital Content Specialist
- Sales Representative
- Presentation Specialist
Contact Career Education Business Counselors
714-564-6254 or Live Chat on Counselors Web Page
- Get help planning class schedules
- Set education and career goals
- Complete graduation forms
- Learn about financial aid and support services
Information and brochure provided on this page are based on Catalog 2021-22. Previous catalogs are listed on the SAC College Catalogs web page.