Adobe - Digital Publishing - Print, Web, Social Media, Drones
The Adobe Apps for Business and Digital Publishing certificates and degree programs provide professional training in using Adobe software to produce professional business and marketing projects.
Adobe is not just for graphic artists anymore!
Build business and technology skills required for a variety of careers related to producing innovative business and marketing projects for print, web, and social media.
Courses include professional training in proper file setup, integration of software apps, image editing, page layout, web design with SEO, multimedia (audio, video, animation), social media, and introduction to drones.
Besides SAC certifications, BA Adobe courses provide you the opportunity to earn
Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) industry certifications to validate your technology skills on your resume to employers
Learn from Multimedia and Adobe Certified Professionals
Learn from the experts with real world tips and proper techniques. BA Professors are Adobe Certified with
professional work experience in multimedia for business and marketing.
Earn several certifications since most courses are required in multiple certificate programs. When a course is listed in more than one program, you only have to take the course once.
Adobe Applications for Business Certificate
Only 5 Adobe courses to earn this certificate:
- BA 164 Photoshop (photo editing)
- BA 166 Illustrator (vector drawing)
- BA 169 Dreamweaver (web design and SEO tips)
- BA 170 InDesign (page layout)
- BA 163 Adobe Acrobat Pro (full editing of PDF files)
Adobe for Web Projects Certificate
Only 4 Adobe courses to earn this certificate:
- BA 164 Photoshop
- BA 169 Dreamweaver
- BA 171 Premiere Pro (video editing)
- BA 172 After Effects (motion graphics/video effects) OR
- BA 173 Animate (animation for business web projects)
Digital Graphic Design for Business Certificate
Take these courses to earn this certificate (especially if you want to be a professional freelance graphic designer):
- BA 163 Acrobat Pro
- BA 164 Photoshop
- BA 166 Illustrator
- BA 170 InDesign
- BA 153 Social Media Apps for Employment and Business
- BA 154 Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Web Statistics Apps for Business
- BA 155 WordPress (blogs, web sites)
- ENTR 120-125 Freelance Courses
Digital Publishing Certificate & Degree
Digital Publishing includes learning how drones are being used for business and marketing projects.
Remote Technology for Virtual Professionals
Build your digital skills to meet the increasing demand to work remotely outside the office.
Remote technology training includes document sharing methods, videoconferencing, effecive online communication, remote project management, and virtual collaboration.
- BA 127 Microsoft Teams
- BA 182 Google Apps & Google Drive
- BA 153 Social Media Apps for Employment and Business (build a professional LinkedIn account to advertise your resume and marketing a business)
- Drone Photographer / Videographer
- Social Media Manager / Content Creator
- Marketing Director / Coordinator
- Library Media Specialist
- Production Director
- Multimedia Web Designer
- Creative Services Manager
- Marketing Graphics Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- SEO Specialist
- Digital Content Specialist / Copywriter
- Presentation Specialist
View the Adobe Applications & Digital Publishing brochure for details.
Contact Career Education Business Counselors
Live Chat on Counselors Web Page
- Get help planning class schedules
- Set education and career goals
- Complete graduation forms
- Learn about financial aid and support services
Information and brochure provided on this page are based on Catalog 2021-22. Previous catalogs are listed on the
SAC College Catalogs web page.