ACADEMIC COMPUTING CENTER
For Student and Staff Safety, the ACC will not be providing any materials such as textbooks nor headsets. All students are required to bring the necessary material to use while in the Center.
Before your First Visit
1. Register for ALL SAC Learning Support Centers for Free. Click here for instructions on how to register & section numbers.
2. Students need a SAC ID
3. Read our ACC Student Guidelines
4. Food & drinks are not allowed.
HOW TO ACCESS TUTORING THROUGH CANVAS.pdf
1. Click here to access Online Tutoring.
2. Insert your Webadvisor username and password to enroll in SAC Online Tutoring.
3. A message will appear stating you have successfully enrolled in the Course.
4. SAC Online Tutoring should appear on your Dashboard in Canvas.
5. In Canvas' Home page, navigate and click on the subject you wish to be helped with.
6. Navigate through the discipline you selected and connect with a tutor based on the listed hours.
Tutoring Flyer Fall 2021
Santa Ana College inspires, transforms, and empowers a diverse learning community.
Academic Computing Center Philosophy
Students are our number one priority. Each student is important and will always be treated with respect. The Academic Computing Center staff will make a positive impact on the lives of our students. All Academic Computing Center staff will strive to improve their technology and personal skills. We will help each other. Each staff member’s input is valuable and wanted. We will work as a team and will be stronger because of that. The Academic Computing Center staff’s work experience will be favorable and successful.