What is Proctorio?
Proctorio is software that takes the place of a human proctor for exams or an automated proctorless software. The software provides identification validation and activity monitoring during an online exam. For more information, view the What is Proctorio website.
Import "SAC Spring 2020 Proctorio Module"
- Click on "Commons" on your Canvas Global Navigation Menu.
- Once you're in Commons, search for "Proctorio". Click on Proctorio card, click on "SAC Spring 2020 Proctorio Module".
- Click on Import/Download into your Canvas Course
- Students will need to have a webcam and microphone (internal or external) if you require a webcam recording.
- Google Chrome is required for Proctorio.
- Install Google Chrome. Proctorio requires to use Google Chrome and the Google Chrome extension.
- Once Chrome is installed, you can access your exams and implement Proctorio usage. Do not use Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari.
- These directions, plus more, are in explicit detail in Proctorio module that you have downloaded, including information for your students.
Proctorio Technical Support
Proctorio has 24/7 help available at Proctorio Zendesk.
There is a chat option available on the site. Click the link above to
access the Proctorio help site. The Help page will open in a new
window. By phone at (866) 948-9248, or by Email at Support@Proctorio.com.