The City of Santa Ana and The Orange County Healthcare Agency offer resources to help you during the COVID 19 Pandemic.
|Important Phone Numbers provided by the City of Santa Ana:|
General questions: 714-834-2000.
Medical questions: 800-564-8448. (This is the health referral line.)
Santa Ana Nurse Hotline: 800-589-8776. (Support offered in Spanish & Vietnamese)
|Testing is currently recommended if you:|
- have symptoms of COVID-19*
- don't have symptoms but have a known COVID-19 exposure or exposure concerns
- are suspected of COVID-19 by a health care provider
- are an essential worker with frequent contacts with the public
|COVID 19 Symptoms can include:|
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Other symptoms: fatigue (feeling tired), muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.