In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, all Transcript and/or Enrollment Verification requests must be in writing.
1. All Enrollment Verification requests will be processed on the spot (M-TH 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
$3.00 Charge for all Enrollment Verification Letter issued.
2. All Transcript requests will be processed on the spot (M-TH 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
The first two (2) Transcripts requested in a lifetime are complimentary.
$3.00 Charge after the first 2 free Transcripts issued.
Please note: Transcript requests are only accepted at Centennial Education Center & the Adult Education Center at Santa Ana College.
3. Any Transcript or Enrollment verification request submitted after 4:00pm will be processed the following business day.
4. All fees are payable up front. Accepted forms of payment: cash, check, or money order. Please make a check or money order payable to RSCCD.
Official Adult High School transcripts may be ordered by mail.
Complete the form below and mail the request to:
High School Transcript & NonCredit Enrollment Verification Form
Santa Ana College, School of Continuing Education
Centennial Education Center, Office of Admissions & Records
2900 W. Edinger Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92704-3902
All requests received by mail will be processed upon arrival. (We are not responsible for lost mail).
*If you cannot print out the form, you can mail us a letter that includes the following information:
- Your name or other names used when you attended school
- Birth date – month, date, and year
- Student ID number
- Social Security Number (optional)
- Graduation Year or the approximate dates you attended.
- Where you graduated (Santa Ana or Orange)
- Student signature
- Number of copies needed
- Your current address, phone number, and preferably email address
- How you want to receive your transcript/verification letter (by mail/pick up in person)
- A copy of your photo ID
*If you want the transcript or verification letter mailed, make sure to provide your name and complete address