The Career Center at Centennial Education Center is here to help you reach your employment goals. We provide the counseling, employment resources, and support you need to get a job or start a new career.
Learn about the free resources available to help you find a job including:
- How to fill out a job application
- Resume services
- Interviewing skills
- Social media for finding jobs
Work with a counselor to find a career that is right for you.
- Discover your interests and strengths
- Learn about growing industries in O C
- Find job training opportunities
- Create a career & education plan
Upcoming Employment Workshops:
|Job Applications ||Wed., March 11th|
|How to Build a Resume - Part 1||Wed., March 18th|
|How to Build a Resume - Part 2||Wed., March 25th|
|Job Search with Social Media - Part 1||Wed., April 1st|
|Job Search with Social Media - Part 2||Wed., April 15th|
|Interviewing Skills - Part 1||Tues., April 21st|
|Interviewing Skills - Part 2||Wed., April 29th|
|Your Next Move with Super Strong||Wed., May 6th|
Workshops held in Room F-111 at Centennial Education Center。
Everyone is welcome.
Call or Visit Us:
We are located at the Centennial Education Center in Room F-111.
For more information call 714-241-5805.
* Calling all School of Continuing Education Instructors? Plan a field trip with your students to our center. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.