2021 SAC Annual Student Art Show
All media welcome – ceramics, photography, drawing, painting, sculpture, pastels, watercolor, 2D/3D design, digital, graphic design.
Over $5,000 in awards, scholarships, purchase awards and gift certificates!
Finalist will have their work shown in our online gallery.
How to Enter:
- Students may submit up to 2 ENTRIES for jurying. Group/class projects are allowed.
- Original artwork created in the past year is eligible to submit. No copies of masters or other existing artwork.
- Photograph your artwork against a white or light-colored background. Try to minimize highlights and shadows on your artwork. Images should represent your work as best as possible.
- Images must be in .jpg format. Image size should be between 300K and 5MB.
- Each image file must be named with the artist's last name and title of the art (example: Jones_Self-Portrait.jpg).
- Email entries as an attachment. Do not embed the image in the body.
- Type the word SUBMISSION in the subject line and include artist name, category, title of work, medium and in the body of message.
Deadline to enter is Friday, April 30th 5:00PM
Finalist will be notified on May 7, 2021.
Submitted images become property of Santa Ana College and RSCCD.