SANTA ANA COLLEGE INTER-CLUB COUNCIL
The mission of the Inter-Club Council (ICC) is to provide an opportunity for students with a common interest to form a membership group which expresses that interest and to provide an educational experience to gain practical knowledge of organizational government.
The ICC strives to:
• Support the clubs/organizations of Santa Ana College;
• Coordinate and approve club activities;
• Provide a communications network between clubs and other campus organizations;
• Act as a resource for clubs, particularly in the areas of planning and organization, problem solving, membership promotion, and fundraising; and
• Provide a forum for expressing the interest of clubs.
ICC EXECUTIVE OFFICERS
|President ||Briana Nguyen|
|Vice President||Roberto Servin|
ICC SPRING 2020 MEETING DATES
Wednesday's at 1:30pm via ZoomAgendas and Minutes
ARCHIVED AGENDAS & MINUTES