The SAC Counseling Office is still here to support you in achieving your academic, personal, and career goals. We are available online through live chat and offline messaging. Please review our virtual office hours below and select an option based on your needs. We look forward to assisting you.
Virtual Office Hours:
Monday - Wednesdays 8am-7pm | Thursdays 8am-5pm | Fridays 8am-12pm&
- Are you interested in transferring to a four-year university?
Chat with Transfer Programs Online for transfer-specific counseling appointments, university representative appointments, and more.
- Our chat features use the platform Cranium Cafe. This is best accessed via Chrome or Firefox browsers. Log in using your Webadvisor/Canvas credentials to chat.
- For Cranium Cafe technical support, please refer to ConexED's Help Center.
- For assistance with other online resources, please visit the SAC Online Resources for Students.
Live Chat with Front Desk Support
Are you interested in scheduling a counseling appointment or asking a general question? Our staff members are here to help. 45 or 60 minute counselor appointments can cover the following items:
- Educational Plan
- Financial Aid Appeal
- Graduation Petition
- CSU and/or IGETC Petitions
- Petition for Veteran Approval
Chat with a friendly Front Desk Support member who is
Online for you to get started. If you need to cancel an appointment, please
click here instead.
Back to top
Live Chat with a Drop-In Counselor
Do you have a brief question for a counselor? These quick 15-minute, drop-in chats are intended for short question and answer sessions. The following items can be covered during a drop-in counseling session:
- Assessment & Placement Testing Evaluation
- Catalog Information Clarification
- Class Registration Questions
- Class Schedule Concerns
- Class Waivers and Course Repetition Request
- College Information and Resources
To get started, live chat with a friendly counselor who is
🟢Online during our virtual office hours. Click on the button below to see a list of counselors. Please note that counselor availability varies per day.
Back to top
Send an Offline Email to a Counselor
Are you visiting us after virtual office hours, but would like to contact a counselor? You may send an email to a counselor. Email a Counselor services include:
- Basic advisement for education and career planning
- General questions about academic program
- Course waivers
- Course selection
- Referral to programs and services
To begin, please select ✉ Send Offline Message.
Back to top