The mission of the Santa Ana College engineering department is to prepare students for: transfer to university engineering programs; employment, & careers in engineering and engineering-related occupations.
Select this link to ENTER the SAC ENGINEERING BIZ SITE!
Santa Ana College has one of the most comprehensive educational programs in Computer-Aided Drafting, Engineering Technology, & Engineering Transfer in California. We support 8 degree & 14 certificate programs, & have a university transfer program. Over 25 courses are offered each semester. We offer flexible scheduling, offering day, evening and online classes. Students that graduate with an Associate's degree will have the opportunity to transfer to a four-year university to pursue their Bachelor's degree
Students with Prior Experience:
- Students may be eligible for credit if they have taken engineering classes at accredited ROP programs or high schools (click here to see if your high school class is eligible)
- Students may take a credit-by-exam to see their experience competencies
- Students can transfer in credits for classes taken at other colleges
- Engineering Drafting & Design
- AutoDesk Software: AutoCAD, Revit, Civil3D
- Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Civil/Architecural drafting
- Energy Analysis
- Electric Circuits
- Surveyiing & GIS Mapping
Engineering is in Demand!
Explore a Career Pathway Today!