Some Recent Peformances of Original Compositions
Many works have been composed and performed by various ensembles and individuals for recitals, festivals and radio including the SCREAM festival, the Betty Freeman Sunday Musicale series, CalArts Contemporary Music Festival, USC Orchestra, KPFK, and many others.
- March 1998 - We Are Involved and Dance the Orange, two songs with texts by Rainer Marie Rilke performed on Santa Ana College recital series.
- January 1998 - We Are Involved and Dance the Orange performed at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Performance broadcast live on KUSC radio.
- February 1997 - Dream Sequence for alto saxophone and piano given premiere performance at Santa Ana College
- June, 1996-Circumdare for Orchestra performed during the Piccolo Spoleto Festival in Charleston, South Carolina by the Charleston Symphony Orchestra.
- October, 1995 - Commissioned to write a piece by the Connecticut Saxophone Quartet. Piece entitledBurned at Both Ends to be performed early in the 1996 season.
- September 5, 1995 - Three Free Inventions for piano performed in recital at Rancho Santiago College.
- January 1993 - present - Entropic Rondo (for piano) has been performed on several piano recitals by pianist Alison Edwards, including the John Cage Concert at the Fullerton Art Museum in October, 1993.
- February, 1992 - Times of Reflection (for two pianos) performed on a CalArts faculty concert by pianist Vicki Ray and myself.
- September 14, 1991 - who (is?are) who (electronic score with voice), Times of Reflection (for two pianos), and Popped Music (electronic score and live keyboards) performed in concert at Rancho Santiago College in Santa Ana.
- March 30, 1991 - who (is?are) who (electronic score with voice), The Twenty-Fifth Hour (for chamber orchestra), and Times of Reflection (for two pianos) presented at Sunday Musicale series of Betty Freeman.
- February 25, 1991 - In the Land Beyond Beyond (for large chamber ensemble) performed by the Los Angeles Philharmonic New Music Group on the Green Umbrella series.
- December 4, 1989 - 30 minutes of my music featured on the radio program Music of the Americas, KPFK, Pacifica Radio.
- November 10, 1989 - who (is?are) who (electronic score with voice) performed on the Los Angeles SCREAM festival.
- October 5, 1989 - Via Unitiva (electronic score), who (is?are) who (electronic score with voice), Times of Reflection, and the Twenty-Fifth Hour (for chamber orchestra) performed in recital at U.S.C.
- April 11, 1989 - Times of Reflection (for two pianos) performed in Hancock auditorium in the Contemporary Music Ensemble concert at U.S.C.
- March 11, 1989 - Times of Reflection (for two pianos) and Placations (for Synclavier, percussion and electronic percussion) performed on the Freeman Competition Concert of the Contemporary Music Festival at the CalArts.