Government employees are entitled to use Microsoft Office software on their home computer as part of the Microsoft Home Use Program.
As employees of Rancho Santiago Community College District, you are qualified to purchase and download Microsoft Office software to your home computer for personal use for just $9.95!
Software is downloaded from the web and payment is by credit card, online transactions only.
To order Microsoft Office products through the HUP option, follow these steps:
- Request program code (SAC Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Go to http://hup.microsoft.com
- Select your country/region location using the dropdown menu.
- Enter your Santa Ana College email address (email@example.com) and the program code. Click the "Submit" button.
- You will receive an email from Microsoft after they have verified your eligibility. It may take several minutes before you receive the verification email from Microsoft.
- To place your order, click on the "Buy Now" link in the email you received, add the items you wish to purchase to your cart, and select Begin Checkout.
- On the checkout screen, enter your billing address and credit card information.
- Select Continue and follow the prompts to complete your purchase and download your software.