How to Start a Club or Organization at SAC!
- Stop by Student Activities or download the following forms:
Petition for Club Registration
Club/Organization Officers and Members
- Obtain signatures of 15 registered students of SAC who would be interested in the proposed club/organization.
- Obtain approval from a full-time faculty or staff member who is willing to participate as the club’s advisor.
- Submit the Petition to Student Activities for signature approval by the Associate Dean of Student Development, the Student Activities Coordinator, and approval from Inter-Club Council.
- After approval, submit a written constitution within two months.
- Appoint a representative from your club to attend the Inter-Club Council meetings, held every other Thursday at 1:30pm in U-106.