Reasons to involve
· To connect classroom lessons to the real world
· To gain experience in diverse career pathways
· To apply knowledge while supporting the community
· To build character and become active citizen
How to become volunteers
· Sign up and attend an orientation
· Select a site on the Service Learning Center approved list of sites
· Start to volunteer!
***Students must be Santa Ana College students
· Certificate of Recognition
· President’s Volunteer Service Award
· Understand more about career pathways
· Build up credential for scholarships, transfer, and the world of work
· Opportunity to expand your network
· The joy to serve your community!
Service Learning agreements with over 100 community-based agencies make it possible for SAC students to pursue volunteer service through the collaborative efforts between the Service Learning Center and its partnership non-profit, for profit, and government agencies.
For more information, call or email:
SANTA ANA COLLEGE SERVICE LEARNING CENTER
Johnson Building, U − 204 B